Information for Businesses, Consumers, Visitors, & the Community
Updated 3/25/20 4:31pm
MICHIGAN DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH & HUMAN SERVICES HOTLINE: 1-888-535-6136
The Charlevoix Area Chamber of Commerce, along with our community partners, is closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as the situation continues to evolve and staying informed from health and government officials.
Charlevoix businesses are OPEN, in a different way, adapting to State/Health Official orders and guidelines. Shops are moving online and can help you shop virtually, outdoor activities are abundant, and service businesses continue to handle your needs by phone and email. Restaurants are able to accommodate take-out orders and many have added delivery service. We encourage researching and calling ahead to businesses to confirm their hours, restrictions, special menus, etc.
We highly recommend everyone follow protocols directed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC):
- Practice social distancing
- Wash hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds
- If soap and water are not readily available, clean your hands with a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol
- Cough into your elbow and sneeze into a tissue and throw the tissue in the trash
- Avoid contact with people who are already sick
- Stay home if you are sick, except to get medical care
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth
- Be aware of the latest travel advisories from the CDC and U.S. State Department
Local Healthcare Provider Information Additional Health Resources
Local Announcements & Resources State Announcements & Resources