The Northern Michigan Chamber Alliance spans 14 counties and represents more than 8,000 members of Northern Michigan’s business community. It’s composed of:
- Traverse City Area Chamber of Commerce
- Alpena Chamber of Commerce
- Benzie County Chamber of Commerce
- Cadillac Area Chamber of Commerce
- Charlevoix Area Chamber of Commerce
- Manistee Chamber of Commerce
- Gaylord Area Chamber of Commerce
- Petoskey Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Lake Superior Community Partnership
- Boyne Area Chamber of Commerce
- Cheboygan Area Chamber of Commerce
- East Jordan Area Chamber of Commerce
- Elk Rapids Area Chamber of Commerce
- Harbor Springs Area Chamber of Commerce
The Northern Michigan Chamber Alliance is committed to:
- Making it easier for businesses in northern Michigan to be competitive.
- Helping strong business sectors remain strong and continue job creation in our region.
- Ensuring our workforce is educated and prepared for the future needs of northern Michigan businesses.
- Promoting investment in our public transportation and business infrastructure, including energy development, road systems, harbors, airports and broadband connectivity.
When deemed appropriate and in support of Chamber Alliance positions and recommendations, member advocacy and grassroots activities will be developed and promoted using this legislative agenda as a basis for taking position on legislative policy.
Contact Director of Government Relations, Kirstie Sieloff, for more information on how your business or organization can benefit from the Chamber’s advocacy program.
Also check out the Northern Michigan Business Blog for additional insight and latest news.